BlinkHealth.com is a drugstore website based in the United States that sells both over-the-counter and prescription medication. On the website, there is currently only one phone number that is for the United States. Additionally, you can check the FAQ page or get in contact through email with the customer support team if you have any queries. In this review article, we are going to be providing you with information that will help make up your mind about whether this e-pharmacy is right for you.
|Phone Numbers||1 (855) 979-8290|
The domain for this drugstore website was first registered on the 3rd of February 2011 and updated on the 12th of September 2018. Additionally, the domain is set to expire on the 2nd of February 2027.
No information is available on the drugstore website about how long it has been in existence, despite this according to public information it has been around for a very long time, and also it is set to expire on the 2nd of February 2027 which is close to 7 years from now meaning that the owners are here for the long run.
The organization which owns this website is called Blink Health LLC, which is a company located on 375 West Broadway, Floor 2, in New York City in the United States.
On ScamAdviser this pharmacy website has a trust score of 100% which is great for a website that has been in business for close to a decade.
This e-commerce pharmacy is a verified member of the American National Association of Boards of Pharmacy also this pharmacy platform is part of the Better Business Bureau quality standards agency. On Legit Script this online pharmacy is described as ‘certified’ as it meets the regulatory requirements.
Products & Pricing
This pharmacy website claims to use technology in order to cut down the middleman in between which helps them provide a more efficient service that reduces the overall cost for consumers.
Best Features on This Platform
There is also a comparison feature on this website that allows you to enter your insurance details and compare the prices available on this particular online drugstore and other alternative pharmacies.
- Licensed Pharmacies, every time that you get in contact with the customer service team on this website you will be able to speak to licensed pharmacies which ensures that your questions will always be properly answered.
- Collaboration, this drugstore platform works with your personal doctors helping you to get a better-tailored treatment based on what a trained professional recommends for you.
- Mobile App, a mobile app is available for this website that allows you to browse the products available and make purchases more easily on mobile and tablet devices.
- Insurance, at this e-commerce store you also have the ability to pay using your insurance payout which is a useful feature that not all online pharmacies currently offer.
- Blog, there is also a blog built into the website that features a useful article that discusses in detail common illnesses and health conditions as well as how to best treat those illnesses.
Payment & Shipping
Two payment types are supported on this drugstore website, the first way to pay is using a bank transfer with all of the biggest banks in the United States being supported with the ability to pay using third-party payment providers such as Paypal.
Furthermore, customers have the choice of paying using credit cards from the best-known processing companies such as Visa and Mastercard.
There is only one home delivery option to choose from on this website, it is free for all customers with no minimum order amount. On the other hand, you also have the option to pick up the product yourself from a selection of over 35,000 shops in the United States.
There are thousands of reviews online on third-party websites and leading review platforms such as ResellerRatings where this drugstore website has a total of 1,039 reviews with a total score of 4 out of 5 stars.
Video testimonials are also present on the pharmaceutical website itself, although they are more trustworthy they are not very credible as there is the risk of being biased since the online pharmacy has a financial incentive to show positive testimonials.
To conclude, BlinkHealth.com is an online drugstore that is dedicated to helping its customers save with multiple features and programs created in order to cut out as many middlemen as possible and simplify the service so it is easier to use.