CanadaPharmacyDepot.com is an online drugstore that specializes in the sale of discounted prescription medication. There is a phone number for the United States on the website that works 7 days a week as well as a live chat feature where you can talk online with the medical staff at this site if you have any questions or queries. You can order from this online pharmacy through their website as well as their mobile app which is currently available on Android and iOS. In this article, we are going to be presenting our detailed review of this pharmaceutical website as well as evaluating whether it is a safe platform to use.
The domain for this drugstore website was first registered on the 9th of August 2018 and updated on the 8th of April 2020. Furthermore, the domain is currently set to expire on the 9th of August 2020.
This is a very short amount of time for a pharmaceutical website to be in business and there is a big risk of the owners of this site shutting it down as they have not put as much time into it.
This pharmacy website is registered through a third-party company called Privacy Hero Inc. which is located on the Providenciales islands, however, on the online drugstore, there is the name of the company behind this website which is a company called Canada Pharmacy Depot that is based in Richmond, in the state of British Columbia, Canada.
On ScamAdviser, this online drugstore has a trust score of 100% which means that the site is deemed to have a low scam risk however it is also important to keep in mind that this e-pharmacy is only 2 years old as of writing this article.
When we checked the website of government-approved pharmaceutical regulatory bodies we found that this drugstore website is approved by CIPA as well as by the IPABC regulatory body which regulates drugstores in the state of British Columbia in Canada.
On LegitScript this e-commerce platform is rated as ‘unapproved’ as it does not meet all of the verification requirements set out by the Legit Script organization.
Additionally, this drugstore website promises that it can save its customers up to 90% of the original cost of the medication and products that they buy from this online pharmacy.
- DDAVP, a branded version of the medication also known as Desmopressin which is a drug used to treat a wide variety of health conditions such as diabetes insipidus which is a type of diabetes where your body can no longer properly regulate its water levels and also Haemophilia A.
- Gabitril, another branded product sold on this online drugstore that is used for people that suffer from epilepsy as well as other mental illnesses such as anxiety and paranoia.
- Aciphex, is a product that helps decrease stomach acid in people whose bodies produce excessive amounts of it as well as other stomach acid-related conditions such as peptic ulcer disease and also acid reflux.
- DuoNeb, a medication taken through inhalation that helps deal with lung-related diseases that affect the ease of breathing and also airflow into the lungs.
- Hiprex, an anti-bacterial drug that specializes in the treatment and prevention of illnesses caused by bacteria that have developed high resistance to the most common anti-bacterial medication.
Payment & Shipping
Three payment methods are currently accepted on this drugstore website, the first payment method accepted is credit card payments from the leading processing companies in this field such as:
Secondly, customers are able to pay using bank transfers from major banks, and finally, customers have the option of providing this pharmacy website with their insurance provider details who can pay for their medication if it is included in their cover. As for shipping, there is only one shipping method accepted that comes with a flat fee of $14.95 with the average delivery time taking between 8 and 14 days on average depending on where you live according to this pharmacy website.
There is a low number of reviews available online about this pharmacy website, although none of them accuse this site of being a scam they do raise a concern about the fact that the site is very new and also they are using a P.O box as an address on their website.
Furthermore, there are testimonials located on the online pharmacy itself however they cannot be trusted due to the ability of the admins of this site to edit the testimonials as they please with no one to stop them.
To conclude, CanadaPharmacyDepot.com is a reliable pharmacy from Canada that promises large savings but in reality, it is not able to compete against the big online pharmacies out there as well as this drugstore website not being as popular with very little coverage online.