CanadianPharmacyWorld.com is an online pharmacy. Furthermore, the slideshow located at the top of the homepage gives off the impression that a large part of their customer base is senior citizens. In addition, the top-selling products are leading male supplement brands. Underneath, we are going to review this Canadian pharmaceutical website to see if it is an adequate choice.
|Name||Canadian Pharmacy World|
The registration of this domain was on the 13th of January 2014. Evidence also shows that this domain was updated again on the 29th of August 2019. Related to this, the expiration date was the 13th of January 2023.
The e-commerce drugstore does not dispute or even mention its 2014 launch date. However, it does claim on its ‘About Us’ page that it is related to a drugstore website under the domain of drugworldcanada.com. This domain now redirects to the current website address of this e-commerce drugstore.
The medication sold by this e-commerce drugstore is dispensed by a company called CanDrug Pharmacy. This organization is based in the city of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
On Scam Adviser this drugstore platform has a trust score of 70 out of 100. The only negative highlight featured in this e-pharmacy’s profile is due to the owners of the online pharmacy being anonymous.
This pharmacy website is a member of two regulatory organizations, CIPA and IPABC. Both of these are very authoritative Canadian regulatory bodies. Even though these organizations are based in Canada, they also ensure that international patients receive the service that they deserve.
On Legit Script although the e-pharmacy is regulated it is classified as ‘rogue’. This is certainly because the owners of the internet drugstore are anonymous.
Products & Pricing
An American and Canadian country code number is listed in the top right of the pharmacy website. Additionally, there is also a fax number, a contact method still widely used by the older populations.
We have mentioned in this article that the owners of the e-pharmacy are not known. However, the key medical staff working at the online pharmacy are known. For example, a female called Carol Hou is listed as the pharmacy manager.
- Dental Products – Keeping your teeth healthy is not just important for ensuring that you consume the food that you love. It will also avoid painful health conditions. Here you can buy anti-cavity toothpaste as well as denture cleansers.
- ADHD Medication – Three oral drugs are located here that help to keep ADHD under control. Before you buy them you should consult your doctor, in order to make sure that you are not affected by any side effects. Furthermore, there are age limits for some of the drugs.
- Cosmetics (Topical) – In this category, you are able to buy cosmetic creams that can help with dry skin. As well as wrinkles associated with exposure to the sun or old age.
- Blood Thinner – Blood thinners are drugs that stop clotting which can occur due to illnesses or the malfunctioning of your blood vessels. They are a very important drug for individuals suffering from certain chronic illnesses.
- Flu & Cold – The flu and the cold are not something that you should underestimate. Patients with preexisting health conditions as well as children and the elderly as especially at risk of falling severely ill. The drugs here help tackle the symptoms and boost recovery.
Payment & Shipping
It is important that you only use drugstore websites that offer safe payment methods. This pharmaceutical website offers two mainstream payment options. Credit cards and also e-checks.
Despite its name, shipping is only free to customers in the United States and Canada. If you do not live in those two countries then you will need to pay a flat fee of $25. Moreover, orders in Canada take between 4 to 8 business days. Shipping in the rest of the world will take from 14 to 18 business days.
Reviews are located on a number of online platforms such as TrustPilot, Ctcharts.org, and Facebook. Nearly all of the feedback was located on Trustpilot, where the internet pharmacy had a total of 2,064 reviews at the time. On Trustpilot, all of them when added together gave a total score of 4.8 stars out of 5. Testimonials are not directly hosted by the online pharmacy. Instead, it links to a number of testimonials that are hosted directly on its Trustpilot profile.
To conclude, CanadianPharmacyWorld.com is licensed with many positive reviews. Really the only thing that is letting it down is that it is not transparent about who owns it. This makes it harder to trust this e-pharmacy and also will always make you wonder what they have to hide. Furthermore, it does not have the largest selection of drugs for customers to purchase.