Family-Drugs.com is a drugstore platform that claims to be based out of Canada. On top of this, the pharmacy website also claims to be the best pharmaceutical retailer while at the same offering no evidence to support these claims. A further unusual action taken by this e-commerce drugstore is that it offers a 10% discount to all customers that pay for the orders using BItcoin. Things are not adding up, in this article, we will delve deeply into the way this e-commerce website is operating and whether it is actually safe to use.
|Name||№1 Online Pharmacy|
The domain of this e-pharmacy was first used on the 21st of December 2015 and then it was later updated on the 2nd of November 2020. At the time of researching this online drugstore, its expiration date was set as the 21st of December 2021.
However, this information is not corroborated by the e-pharmacy itself. In the footer of the e-commerce website, it says that the online drugstore has been in business from 2010 to 2015. While on the ‘About Us’ page it says that they have been in business for 9 years. In both cases, the time that this e-commerce drugstore has been in business is greatly exaggerated. Although, it is important to note that the two different claims on this online pharmacy do not even correlate themselves.
The pharmaceutical website is registered through an unconnected third-party company called Enartia Single Member S.A which is based in Greece. This drugstore website presents itself as Canadian while at the same time claiming that its registered contact is based in London, Great Britain.
On Scam Adviser the drugstore platform has a severely low trust score of 1 out of 100. The reasons why it is so low include cryptocurrencies being offered as a payment method and a low Alexa site ranking.
Without a doubt, this pharmaceutical platform is not a member of any regulatory agencies. We checked the publicly available lists of approved members of organizations such as MIPA, CIPA, and the CPA without being able to find any evidence. On Legit Script, this e-commerce website has a rating of ‘rogue’ since it is believed that it is actively avoiding regulation.
Products & Pricing
A discount code is prominently presented on the e-pharmacy. Using this discount code you can apparently save up to 50% as long as you use it within the allotted period of time which was around 3 days. You should be cautious of such large discounts as well as pressure tactics.
Another big claim made by this e-commerce pharmacy is that they have 24/7 support.
This is a big claim that only a few of the biggest drugstore websites can actually provide.
- Antiparasitic – Parasites can enter our bodies and multiply at speed. If left untreated they can make you ill and also lead you to have anemia among other health conditions. The medication found here helps kill these invading microorganisms.
- Cholesterol – High cholesterol is a slow and silent killer. You will usually only find out that you have high cholesterol when you have developed severe symptoms. Cholesterol can be lowered and its symptoms kept in check thanks to the drugs available here.
- Beauty Products – An unusual product category for a small online drugstore to have. In this section, you can buy moisturizing creams, oils, and also soaps.
- Obesity – Obesity is a serious health condition. It is heavily associated with high cholesterol and blood pressure. Losing weight is easier said than done, but thanks to the drugs found here you can lose weight much more effectively.
- Herbal Products – Finally in the herbal products category you can drugs that are made from naturally occurring ingredients rather than lab-made chemicals. The products found here include mineral supplements and dental creams.
Payment & Shipping
Two very different payment methods are available on this pharmacy website. First of all, you can use credit cards, a well-known and widely used way to pay online. Although they can still be exploited by scammers. On top of this, you have Bitcoin which this drugstore platform really wants its users to use, a testament to this being the 10% discount they offer for all orders conducted using Bitcoin. Worldwide international standard shipping apparently takes between 10 to 21 days, while Express shipping is estimated to take from 5 to 9 business days.
There are no reviews available on any non-related websites online. Thus showing that this e-commerce drugstore is not as popular as it likes to claim to be. A lack of feedback is as bad as a large number of negative reviews.
A large page full of testimonials is located on this online retailer. From our analysis, we can see that the majority of the feedback located here happens to be very positive. Despite this, you have to be cautious of any feedback hosted by the same online business that they are reviewing.
In conclusion, Family-Drugs.com is a drugstore website that is not safe or secure. We recommend that you avoid it at all costs. Even though there are a lot of promises listed on this drugstore website, there is simply no reason to trust these statements. This online pharmacy has no proven track record of ever providing its buyers with what they have paid for. We took into account every individual factor in connection to the actions of this e-commerce website.
Following this process we decided to give a score of 1 star out of 5.