Max-HealthcareRx.com is a pharmaceutical platform that portrays itself as a well-established e-commerce website that has been around for many years. In the upper slideshow, it also says that the drugstore website only sells “qualitative products”. Meaning that they apparently only sell high-quality medical products. When purchasing anything online, it is important that you first check out the legitimacy of the e-commerce website due to the low barrier of entry. In this article, we are going to streamline the verification process.
The domain is the address of the drugstore website. Public databases show that the e-pharmacy was registered initially on the 1st of June 2020 and it was then updated on the 4th of June 2021. This domain was registered for just a year ahead until the 2nd of June 2022.
From this, we can conceive that the pharmacy platform has not been around for a particularly long amount of time. Furthermore, the owners of the e-pharmacy have also not registered the domain long into the future which is worrying in itself.
Knowing who you are purchasing from is of course important. The issue with this e-pharmacy is that you cannot figure out who actually operates or owns this drugstore website. At the bottom of the pharmacy website a company called ‘Max Health Care’ is listed however we were not able to find a registered company under this name. The only verifiable information is that the online drugstore is registered through a non-related company called Eranet International Limited.
On Scam Adviser this e-pharmacy has a trust score of 1 out of 100. This is the lowest possible score and it means that the e-commerce website likely represents a large fraud risk to its users.
The e-commerce pharmacy is not an approved member of any regulatory agencies such as CIPA, MIPA, or the CPA. Meaning that there is no one to verify that they are operating within the law.
On Legit Script a ‘rogue’ status is bestowed to this online pharmacy due to its targeted efforts to avoid transparency as well as regulation.
Products & Pricing
This drugstore platform claims to have one of the “widest choices of generics”. We tried to verify this claim, and although they do have a few hundred products it is in no way the largest selection of generic medication in the world.
Apart from the three phone numbers listed at the very of the pharmaceutical website, there is also a live chat. The pharmaceutical platform claims that its live chat is open 24/7. However, when we tried to use it, there was no customer service agent available.
- Anti-Acidity – In this product category you have a sizeable selection of mostly pill-based medications that lower the acidity levels in your digestive system.
- Alcoholism – Alchohol is often glamorized, however frequent and high volume alcohol consumption can lead to dependency and chronic symptoms. The comparatively expensive drug present here helps alcoholics quit for good.
- Skin Care – Your skin plays a very important role in keeping you safe and healthy. It protects key organs from external damage and also makes it harder for microorganisms to enter your body. Multiple skin conditions such as acne, itchy skin, and fungal infections are treatable using products from this section.
- Migraine – Migraines are painful and crippling headaches that if left untreated can lead to seizures and other serious consequences. Thanks to the pill-based drugs found here, you can minimize the painful symptoms of migraines.
- Herbal Products – Finally in the Herbal Products section you have the ability to buy medication that is made from natural rather than processed ingredients. The products here include hair removal creams, constipation medication, and even cancer drugs.
Payment & Shipping
In total there are three different payment methods offered in this e-commerce drugstore. Two of these payment options are mainstream, one of them is credit cards from firms such as Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and JCB. The second mainstream payment method is electronic checks. Bitcoin is the other way to pay, however, it is important to note that it has an increased fraud risk.
Registered Air Mail is one of the two shipping methods made available on this e-pharmacy. It costs $9.95 but also takes from 14 to 21 days. Alternatively, you have Express shipping which is much faster in 3 to 9 business days but comes at a much higher price of $29.95.
Only one review existed about this online pharmacy. What is interesting is that this review gives a 5 out of 5-star rating and describes the e-pharmacy as legit. We question the authenticity of this third-party review as it skips over key information such as the fact that the pharmaceutical website is not regulated.
On the online drugstore, there are two whole pages of testimonials that happen to be mostly positive. Due to where these testimonials are located, there is a high risk that they have been manipulated. Therefore you should not trust these pieces of feedback.
To conclude, Max-HealthcareRx.com provides a maximum risk of fraud. Since this pharmaceutical website is not transparent, if there are any issues you do not know who to contact. This is in addition to the fact that there is no reputable organization that is monitoring whether this online drugstore is operating legitly.
Following careful deliberation of all the evidence that we have found out, we will have to give a score of 1 star out of 5.