MedzSite.com is a pharmacy website that purports to sell high-quality medical goods. Moreover, this pharmaceutical website claims that if you are not happy with your order. You do not have to worry as returns are totally free. A large chat box bubble could be visible in the bottom right of the drugstore platform. Which can be used in order to get in touch if you have questions or have any issues. Everything may seem great at the service, however, in this article we are going to uncover what this pharmaceutical website doesn’t reveal.
|Location||Turks and Caicos Islands|
Databases show that the registration of this domain took place on the 14th of April 2021. Later on, the update of the domain took place on the 27th of April 2021. The domain was not registered long into the future, its expiration date at the time was the 14th of April 2022.
The pharmaceutical website actually is transparent about the fact that it has been in business since 2021. This information is listed at the very top of the ‘About Us’ page featured on this e-pharmacy.
Two different third-party companies have been used by the owners of this e-pharmacy to register it. Privacy Hero is one of them, which is located on the British island of Providenciales. Furthermore, you have Rebel Ltd, a notorious American pharmaceutical website that is known for working with dodgy e-commerce websites. On Scam Adviser this online drugstore has a trust score of 1 out of 100. In other words, it is judged to be unsafe to use.
There is no sign that this pharmaceutical is regulated.
We diligently went through the databases of organizations such as CIPA, MIPA, and the CPA. We were not able to find any evidence of regulation. On Legit Script this e-commerce drugstore is labeled as ‘rogue’ meaning that it is not meeting the transparency and regulatory standards.
Products & Pricing
There were a lot of different special offers on this pharmaceutical platform. One of them was called the ‘Hurry Up’ special offer, which allowed customers to save 20% if they bought their medication on that particular day.
Very large minimum order quantities are listed on this website. In some cases, customers have to spend well over $100 in order to be able to purchase a particular medical good. This is something that you should be cautious of as it is a strategy that scammers like to exploit.
- Anxiety – A total of 36 different products can be found in the Anxiety category. Anxiety is a mental illness where the patient will constantly feel stressed or worried about something.
- Smart Pills – The Smart Pills category is a surprising addition. Their name often causes confusion, these drugs will not make you smart. Instead, they contain chemical components or electrical devices that will help monitor your health.
- Ivermectin – One of the few drugs on this e-pharmacy that has its very own category. Ivermectin is used to treat a wide range of illnesses caused by parasites.
- Pain – Pain is the way that your body warns you when something is wrong. However, pain from a chronic illness or injury can have a hugely negative impact on your life. Over 100 different solutions to managing pain can be found here.
- Azithromycin – You also have Azithromycin which is an antibiotic treating health conditions such as strep throat, pneumonia as well as numerous types of diarrhea.
Payment & Shipping
In order to purchase a product from this e-commerce website. You will need to either use a credit card or you will have to pay using a bank transfer. Both are established methods but can still be exploited by scammers that have a wealth of experience.
Information about the shipping process was hard to come by as the shipping page was not complete, it was literally blank. On the order page, only the shipping fee of $30 was listed without any timeframe being provided to the customer. Free shipping is also offered on all orders worth over $199.
Just two independent reviews were accessible online. They slightly contrast each other, one mentions that it is too early to predict whether this pharmaceutical website is safe to use. While another states that the pharmaceutical platform is pretending to be legit. When in reality it is a sophisticated scam.
To add to this, we were not able to find any reviews that were on the actual e-commerce pharmacy. Overall, this is a good thing. As you should never pay any attention anyway to feedback hosted by the same website that the feedback is about.
To conclude, MedzSite.com is an e-commerce drugstore where your health is not their priority. Regardless of what they claim to be or do, there are a lot of questions still surrounding this internet pharmacy. These questions only exist because the pharmacy platform is not willing to be straightforward about the way it is operating.
Taking into account all of the information, we will have to give a score of 1.5 stars out of 5.