PocketPills.com is an internet drugstore that describes itself as “Canada’s leading online pharmacy”. Customers have the ability to sign up for this e-pharmacy by signing up with the Gmail login or by providing their 10 digits Canadian phone number. This pharmaceutical website provides the option to customers to call a licensed health professional that will advise them on what steps to take. Throughout this article, we will be verifying the authenticity of this e-commerce drugstore.
The domain of this e-commerce drugstore was first acquired by its current owners on the 13th of January 2012. In addition, the last time that the domain was updated according to public records was on the 17th of December 2020. Moreover, the expiration date was the 12th of January 2026.
Based on this information, we are able to see that the e-pharmacy has been registered for a long amount of time. Furthermore, based on the expiration date of the domain, we are able to see that this pharmacy website to stick around for a long time.
The CEO of this pharmaceutical website is an individual called Raj Gulia. At the same time, the holding company of the online drugstore is named PocketPills and is headquartered in Vancouver.
On Scam Adviser, this e-commerce website has a trust score of 100% thanks to the pharmacy website being verified by the American National Association of Boards of Pharmacy.
We were able to verify that this e-pharmacy is a member of four pharmaceutical organizations; College of Pharmacists of British Columbia, Nova Scotia College of Pharmacists, Ontario College of Pharmacists, and the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba.
On Legit Script, this e-commerce platform is labeled as ‘legitimate’ as evidence shows that it has been properly certified.
Products & Pricing
Switching over from your previous pharmaceutical provider to this pharmacy website is made super easy. All you have to do is call their customer service number and they will guide you through the process.
To add to this, this online drugstore claims to employ technology that helps to lower its costs. The online drugstore passes on those savings to their customers.
- Botulism is an illness caused by toxins attacking your nervous system. These toxins enter your body by consuming it or through open wounds. It is a serious condition that must be treated as soon as possible.
- Bell’s Palsy, medication is available here that helps to alleviate the effects of Bell’s Palsy, an illness that causes one-half of the face to drop. The drug sold in this category must be taken long-term in order to have an effect.
- Blood Clots are a serious condition that if left unchecked can lead to heart attack and stroke. In this section, you have blood-thinning medication and also drugs that will alleviate discomfort.
- Angina, another popular category on this e-commerce website is the angina section. Here you can buy drugs that reduce chest pain caused due to lack of blood flow.
- Styes, the painful and irritating external eye illness known as styes can be treated using the eye drops and creams sold in this product section. For the quickest recovery, it is recommended that you also consume antibiotics.
Payment & Shipping
On this e-pharmacy, you are able to pay using credit cards from the three notable credit card firms that are listed, which are American Express, Visa, and Mastercard.
In addition shipping on this pharmaceutical website is free and is very fast. In certain locations mostly in Canada, if you order before 3 pm you can receive your order the next day. Delays do occur but generally, you will receive your medication in just a few days.
Well over one thousand reviews are present online about this online retailer. A large chunk of them are located on the Birdeye platform, a total of 1423 reviews were hosted there, providing a total score of 4.9 stars out of 5. On Facebook, a total of 311 reviews gave a total score of 4.8 stars out of 5 while there were just 5 on Trustpilot with a total score of 3.3 stars out of 5.
Further good development is that there was no feedback hosted on the e-pharmacy, also we were not able to find evidence that it is linking to external reviews. The fact that this online pharmacy is not trying to manipulate testimonials is a great thing.
In conclusion, PocketPills.com is an easy-to-use Canadian pharmaceutical website that offers a very large range of product categories and a reliable delivery service. At the same time, it is best for customers in Canada, who benefit from one-day delivery. It is also not the cheapest provider of medication.